No card details required
PITAM Foundation course
The Practical ITAM Foundation Course is an online and in-person educational course based on the foundations of PITAM. This course is an independent view of ITAM Best Practices, processes, and technology. All the core PITAM competencies we believe should be integral to a modern ITAM practice.
Why take the Practical IT Asset Manager (PITAM) Foundation course?
Practical ITAM Foundation Training Course – AT A GLANCE
- What is ITAM?
- What is an Asset?
- What is a software license?
- What is the asset lifecycle?
- Are we doing ITAM already? How to understand your current approach to ITAM
Common excuses for not doing ITAM
- Saving Money
- Mitigating risk
- Operational efficiency
- Information Security
- What happens without ITAM?
- An introduction to the Practical ITAM framework
- Common failings of ITAM teams
- Working with stakeholders
- Why Stakeholders matter
- Working with sources of change
- Three phases to ITAM implementation
- Additional resources
Martin is owner and founder of The ITAM Review, an online resource for worldwide ITAM professionals. The ITAM Review is best known for its weekly newsletter of all the latest industry updates, LISA training platform, Excellence Awards and conferences in UK, USA and Australia.
He is also the author of the book “Practical ITAM – The essential guide for IT Asset Managers”, a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.