No card details required
Elevate Your Organisation: Unlock, Master, and Position for Success in ITAM Standards and Certifications
Step into the transformative world of ISO Standards with a programme meticulously crafted to elevate your organisation and its professionals. This empowering course goes beyond imparting mere knowledge; it will also help develop skills essential for excelling in the dynamic ITAM landscape.
Embark on a journey that opens with a rich exploration of ISO Standards seamlessly interwoven into the fabric of IT Asset Management. Upon enrolment, participants gain a solid understanding of the intricacies of ITAM Standards, delving into the significance of ISO/IEC 19770-1 in steering the course of organisational management.
This introductory course serves as a gateway to mastering industry standards, strategic certifications, and practical applications. Beyond theoretical knowledge, the programme provides additional resources, assessments, and connections to organisations actively championing the 19770 family of standards.
Uncover the latent potential within ISO Standards, unravelling possibilities in the ever-evolving landscape of IT Asset Management. It’s time to unlock, master, and strategically position yourself for success in ITAM standards and certifications.
What You'll Learn
By the end of this course, you will:
- Meet the course leader.
- Outline course objectives.
- Define the target audience.
- Understand the essence of standards.
- Explore the value they bring.
- Introduce the ITAM family of Standards.
- Uncover the role of the ITAM Forum in supporting ISO 19770.
- Explore the focus on ISO certification.
- Contextualise other notable IT standards related to ISO 19770.
- Define a management system.
- Delve into the components of a general management system.
- Introduce components specific to ISO 19770-1.
- Discuss primary and secondary business drivers.
- Build the business case for ITAM standard certification.
- Establish the positioning of ISO standards.
- Highlight benefits to the ITAM industry.
- Recap key points.
- Guide to additional resources for in-depth learning.
- Explore steps for certification.
Martin is owner and founder of The ITAM Review, an online resource for worldwide ITAM professionals. The ITAM Review is best known for its weekly newsletter of all the latest industry updates, LISA training platform, Excellence Awards and conferences in UK, USA and Australia.
He is also the author of the book “Practical ITAM – The essential guide for IT Asset Managers”, a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.
Suggested ITAM Courses
An annual subscription to LISA includes ALL of the following courses and more available immediately and on-demand 24/7/365.