An Introduction To Software Licensing
Join LISA course leader AJ Witt as he walks through the latest course in our curriculum – An Introduction to Software Licensing on Tuesday 3rd October at 15:00 BST. This session will cover:
- What is a software license?
- How is software packaged and sold by publishers?
- What are the common clauses in license agreements?
- Where you should focus your attention when buying and deploying software
- The webinar uses IBM’s licensing structure as a case study but is applicable to any vendor
This workshop is exclusive to LISA subscribers.
AJ WittITAM Tools Expert
AJ has worked in IT for 20 years in a variety of roles including IT Operations and Software Asset Management. He has practical, hands-on experience of ITAM Tools and provides training on how to use them to accurately reflect your license entitlements and consumption. He has a deep understanding of discovery and inventory techniques and also trains SAM professionals on IT Operations concepts such as virtualisation, containerisation, cloud, and SaaS.