LISA Salesforce Licensing Workshop – Live!
Join your course-leader Serge Koczanowski and your fellow LISA community members and learn about Salesforce licensing at our live Salesforce Licensing Online Workshop.
With such a wide portfolio and changes being made every month, it can be difficult to stay up to date with Salesforce, we ensure our training courses are as up to date as possible, so you’ll always receive the latest information from us.
- A Software Asset Manager needing to better ensure compliance
- A Risk & Compliance officer looking to better understand possible dangers
- A Solution Architect wanting to improve your designs
or any one of the myriad other people whose daily role involves IBM licensing, this session will give you the information you need to skill up and optimise your next audit, review or meeting.
Topics will include:
- Salesforce Ecosystem Overview
- Clouds and Cloud Editions
- Licenses and Right Functional Choice
- Limits and Allocations
- User Management and License Distribution
- Identity Verification
- Roles and Permissions
- Personalisation and User-Specific Settings
- AppExchange Apps Installation and Management
- Salesforce Commercial Agreement and Pricing
The session will be informative and interactive – so please bring as many questions and real-world situations you can think of!
2021 Salesforce Licensing Workshop
Sign up by choosing the ‘LISA Live Online Training Pass’ at registration, and using the code in your email.