ITAM is constantly evolving to meet the ever-changing needs of managing modern IT estates. LISA has courses to introduce you to managing two of the biggest changes to IT in the past decade – the rise of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS). If you’re looking to get to grips with applying SAM & ITAM skills to AWS, Azure, and others the IaaS course is a great place to start. Our SaaS course takes you through building the business case for a SaaS Management program, and the policies, tools, and people you’ll need to meet your goals. Courses are presented by expert practitioners who also provide regular updates for subscribers.
- Module 1: Types of “as a service”
- Module 2: Intro to Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Module 3: Key differences between on-premises and IaaS
- Module 4: People, Processes, and Tools for IaaS
- Module 1: Getting started with ITAM for SaaS
- Module 2: SaaS Management Use Cases
- Module 3: SaaS Discovery & Inventory
- Module 4: Building a SaaS management team
- Module 5: Building a SaaS management programme
- Module 1: Introduction
- Course outline and learning objectives.
- Module 2: What is Sustainable IT
- Module 3: Why Is It Important?
- Local and global impacts.
- Opportunities to change how we operate.
- Regulatory Compliance.
- Module 4: Getting Started
- Map ITAM processes and tools to sustainability deliverables.
- Adopt global reporting standards to track progress.
- Identify a range of activities to get started with making a difference.
- Module 5: Summary
- Recap key takeaways and essential knowledge from the course.
No card details required